Give a little – Alle beetjes helpen
Oranjehof seeks your support to ensure our ongoing success. We need your help to finance the outstanding exhibitions that tell the story of Dutch immigrants and their descendants. Enable our grandchildren to find out more about the unique experience of Opa and Oma.
We also need contributions to our Dutch Connection endowment fund, to ensure continued future operations.
Please add your personal ‘touch of Dutch’ by giving us your support. The Dutch Connection Trust is run entirely by volunteers. Every dollar you give goes to the success of Oranjehof.
How can you help?
- Follow us on Facebook
- Donate through our GiveaLittle page
- You can join Oranjehof as a donor or corporate sponsor.
- You or your organisation could host an event or fundraiser. We can assist you with presentation materials, resources, a visit.
- Make a (monthly) contribution - The Dutch Connection, account number 12-3232-0128111-02
- Consider the Dutch Connection Trust as a beneficiary in your will
- Or send a cheque: The Dutch Connection, PO Box 60423, Titirangi, Auckland 0642
If you wish to personalise your support for Oranjehof, please email email@example.com or phone Agnes Maat o022 101 3342 or Yolande van de Wetering on 027 276 9464.
We would be happy to provide you with more detailed information.
The Dutch Connection is a charitable trust: #11088. You can claim a tax credit for your donation.